Family first. :)
Spending time with family is important. We often get so wrapped up in the importance of money or other things in life that we sometimes forget about the most important little things… Sometimes events happen in life that often delays us from being able to do the things that we would like to do more…
Dearest April! ;)
Month of March Highlights
- The death of my cousin
- The most awaited ending of Got to believe in Magic
- The wedding of my Kuya Dennis
- A mini-reunion with my college buddies Jar and Happy
- A little get together with my closed friends
- Ma Lucy’s vacation in the U.S
- Cousin’s College Graduation
- A tiring vaccine schedule for anti-rabies
March was like a roller coaster ride.. indeed, twas a mixture of different life scenarios from mourning to moving on…
Here comes April.
- Celebrate Holy week in my hometown without affecting my working schedule
- Buy dvd copies of movies I would love to watch ( Miracle in Cell no. 7 and My Love from another star, specifically)
- Eat Nutritious foods and try to avoid softdrinks
- Buy books
- Treat family during pay day
- Inspire people
- Update my wordpress
- Avoid back works at work
- Read bible and attend the Sunday Mass
(will think more… forgot the rest.. :p )
To God be the Glory!
Short post, or whatever! hehe
I kinda missed blogging a lot. I don’t have any thoughts right now but I, maybe, will post some quotes… :)
Who missed me? I guess, nothing else but you, my dear diary…I just want to apologize first for this post due to the reason that this is only a wrapped up of everything and this is not that long. I just came home from my pm shift and so tired. Even though, still, would like to update this just to let you know that I am still into you Tumblr.
March is one of the busiest months I have this year 2014. Why? For soooooo many reasons. First is the burial of my younger cousin; next is the wedding of my Kuya; lastly is the reunion dinner date with my college buddies Happy and Jaroline. It is so hard to have an extra activities other than your work but I successfully attended them! *Slow clap for that*
Sorrow and happiness had played a great part of the month. After hearing the news about the early death of my cousin in the age of 14, the family decided to shortened our grief for we already have planned the wedding of kuya and we cant postponed it anymore. After a week, the wedding was held.
It’s so magical to witness the vows made by the couple. Love, if its true no matter how long you are in a relationship or the contrary, will always find its right match in the end.
All my relatives are there during the wedding. Can you guess the motif?
YES! ITS RED and Golden Yellow! :D Isn’t it obvious? xD
The reunion with my friends was a blast, fantastic, and tongue satisfying! :) We were having a dinner date at Lemon Grass, Ayala and the place was awesome. After dinner, we went to the bookstore to check for some books then decided to stay at Starbucks for our chitchat. Its been 2 years or so since we last see each other..
More pictures click read more
"100 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE" ♡♡♡
Checking my diary and found this list. I listed before the “100 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE” ♡♡♡
I would like to share with you MY BUCKET LIST haha!
1.Travel all around the world: All the countries in the world; Visit all the Wonders of the World; 1001 places to see before I die
2. Learn a new language
3. Try out a new profession in a different field
4. Achieve my ideal weight
5. Run a marathon
6. Take part in a triathlon
7. Take up a new sport. Some examples:
-Technique sports: Archery, Golf, Bowling, Billiard, Skateboarding, Skating, Roller-blading, Ice skating
-Water sports: Water rafting, Kayaking, Wakeboarding, Sailing, Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Swimming
-Group sports: Soccer, Rugby, Baseball, Basketball, Ultimate frisbee
-Racket sports: Squash, Badminton, Tennis, Table tennis
8. Go skiing
9. Learn horseback riding ✔
10. Resign from a job I don’t like
11. Pursue my passion
12. Start own business doing something I love
13. Achieve financial abundance with my passion
4. Connect with the teachers from my past – college, high school, junior high, all of it. Let them know how they have shaped my life. ✔
5. Identify someone who has inspired me the most in my life. Let him/her know how much he/she has inspired me.. ✔ 16. Be a mentor to someone.. ✔ 17. Learn a strategy game ✔
18. Do an extreme sport – Bungee jumping, Skydiving, Parachuting, Paragliding, Ice climbing
19. Climb a mountain ✔ 20. Give a heartfelt surprise to someone ✔
21. Make a difference in someone’s life
22. Perform a kind deed to at least 5 strangers without expecting anything in return ✔
23. Write a book on something that means a lot to me
24. Fly in a hot-air balloon across a country
25. Sing my favorite song to an audience
26. Offer my service to a humanitarian cause ✔ 27. Make friends with at least 5 strangers on the street ✔ 28. Experience a sunset ✔ 29. Experience a sunrise ✔
30. See the Northern Lights
31. Witness a solar eclipse
32. Go stargazing ✔
33. Plant my own tree and watch it grow
34. Own a pet : dog, cat, rabbit, hamster, tortoise, fish, frog, etc ✔
35. Do public speaking in front of 10,000 people
36. Write a letter to at least 3 of my closest friends to let them know how much they mean to me ✔
37. Throw a mega party
38. Get a complete makeover (change everything, from my hair style, hair color, image, clothes) and get a different look: one which I would never have thought of trying!
39. Learn wine appreciation
40. Join a social etiquette class and further refine my mannerisms
41. Be a matchmaker: Introduce my single friends to each other (the rest is up to them!) ✔
42. Go on a blind date! ( when I am still single)
43. Go for future education in a different specialization
44. Play a (new) musical instrument: Piano, Violin, Harmonica, Flute, Guitar, Drum, Trumpet ✔
45. Win a lucky draw
46. Take up dancing: Salsa, Line dance, Tap dance, Tango, Ballroom dancing, etc ✔
47. Learn a martial art (Check out: List of different martial arts on Wiki)
48. Go on a road trip
49. Go backpacking across at least 10 locations
50. Pack my bags and set off for a random location with no itinerary planned at all
51. Go swimming with dolphins
52. Live in a different country for at least 6 months
53. Act in a film (self production or otherwise)hahaha!
54. Get featured on TV/radio/print/newspapers for an achievement I am proud of
55. Knit a scarf
56. Create my dream home
57. Whip up the best meal ever for my loved ones
58. Bake a cake for someone special
59. Go deep into the heart of Mother Nature. Go trekking in a rainforest; Camp out in the wilds; Walk in a valley; Visit a waterfall; Swim in an ocean; Walk in a valley
60. Trekking in a Rainforest
61. See snow
62. Live through 4 seasons of the year – Spring, summer, autumn, winter
63. Read a book on a subject I’d never have thought of reading (about POLITICS maybe?)
64. Volunteer at a hospice
65. Fly a kite ✔
66. Fall asleep on grassy plains
67. Call the customer service (of a service provider I like) just to thank them for the great service
68. Try out vegetarianism for 21 days and experience it for myself
69. After that, try veganism
70. Followed by raw veganism. Then conclude which is the best diet for me.
71. Fold a 1,000 origami cranes and give them to someone special
72. Conquer my biggest fear
73. Go snorkeling and experience marine life up close
74. Tell at least 10 people about my bucket list and encourage them to do the same ✔ 75. Go on a meditation retreat ✔
76. Experience an OBE (out of body experience)
77. Start a social movement on a cause I believe in
78. Watch cherry blossoms in Japan
79. Get closure on all my hurt, grievances and unhappiness of the past ✔
80. Bury the hatchet with all the enemies / people I had conflict with in the past or now
81. Organize a picnic outing
82. Do something completely crazy and out of character
83. Fly first class
84. Hit bullseye on a dartboard
85. Visit a volcano
86. Fly in a helicopter
87. Have dinner with someone I had only dreamed of meeting
88. Tell my parents and bro that I love them.
89. Ride a roller coaster
90. Go on a cruise in the sea
91. Try out front-line customer service jobs such being a waiter/waitress for a month just for the experience
92. Fall in love
- Be in love!
- Get on a romantic getaway
93. Do a somersault
94. Visit a castle in England
95. Change the world (hahaha)
96. Help someone in need
97. Learn sign language
98. See the Mona Lisa in Louvre (Paris)
99. Go to a costume party and dress up as my fantasy character
100. Gain enlightenment
When the sea so deep, the sky so blue;
So wide, so low
Staying the same way, He says No.
Change is hard, forget it no.
A music so loud, no one knows inside.
Who can understand its lyrics,
yes I know, its terrified.
Listen, hear ‘em, understand ‘em,
you’ll know she’s keeping inside.
Just when I thought everything is okay,
Just when I thought everybody is happy,
I forgot to see, that myself is lonely.
No one probably knows me.