Vivere Senza Rimipianti
Every time I walk through our front door I am reminded of the importance of living without regrets. I always keep in mind that everything that happens in life makes us the exact person we are meant to be.
“You can’t change who people are without destroying who they were.” This is a quote from one of my favorite movies, The Butterfly Effect. In the movie the main character goes back in time to change events he thinks could have had a better outcome. In the end he realizes that these things had to happen for the future to be perfect, just the way it was. Knowing this we need to discover one thing; how can we live life with no regrets? It seems to be an impossible job in a world that will coldly turn its back on you at any given moment.
Life is way too short to live in regret. The world is full of wonderful experiences and rewards and I choose to take the chance to earn them every day. Below are the 13 things I always do in living a life with no regrets, thanks to Elite Daily- The Voice of Generation-Y blog for the tips.
- Give your life a purpose. Think about what you want to be remembered for, the impact you would want to have on the lives of others. As for my part, I want to be remembered as the girl who always motivates others. The one who uses her other hand to lift others UP. I want to let everybody knows that they are not alone, that I’m at their side. :)
- Stop wasting time. Many people love to use the term of tomorrow. They push everything to tomorrow but the problem is, tomorrow never comes to people that put off making a name for themselves. I sometimes do that. I always dream about what the future may hold for me without even doing something for it to come true. Currently, Im doing my best to day by day, get inspired to be a hardworking one for my future. Just like what Martin Luther King Jr. said, “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
- Stop playing the victim card. There are two types of people in this world: those who just sit there and love to complain about how things never go their way and those who keep fighting and never put their head down. I choose the latter. ALWAYS.
- Take advantage-each day is a new beginning. Like what Preston Waters said in Elite, “your future is not determined by where you have been or the mistakes you have made or how many times you have failed. It is about where you are about to go and that is based on what you decide to do with each new day. Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life. Learn from it and move forward, today is a brand new day and a new chance to become the best version of yourself possible.”
- No more excuses. I stop looking for the easy way out. I realized that if I take the energy these people used to find the easy way out and actually apply it to the rough road instead, I will most definitely accomplish so much more.
- Stop comparing yourself to others. This is not high school anymore, therefore you shouldn’t be comparing yourself to others and how well they are doing in life.
- Stop the what if. You will never know how well you do at anything if you don’t have the balls to try. Have courage !
- Step out of your comfort zone. Get comfortable with the uncomfortable. When you are too comfortable that means you are not challenging yourself enough.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. In order to grow as a human being, you need to ask questions and always challenge the status quo.
- Improve yourself at all times. Take the opportunity to always be learning. Learn about the way the industry that attracts you operates so you don’t ever stay stagnant.
- Don’t ever give up on yourself. Winners never quit or give up, that is why they are winners. You will not realize how strong you are as a person until you refuse to put your head down when it seems that all the odds are against you.
Most importantly, we should always remember that our life is purely based on what we do with it.
Before I talk about the movies I have watched today ( The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, 13 going on 30), allow me to share with you a bit insights of the movie I watched yesterday. It was “ABOUT TIME”. It is not your average time travel movie. It’s a fantasy because it deals with living in the present and the past at the same time. It’s a romance because it’s about young love, and love expressed between two people who have been married for a very long time and still feel that spark that brought them together. It’s a family film about siblings loving one another so much that one of them might just jeopardize his future to save his sister’s life. It’s a cautionary tale for those who practice habits that could sicken them or get them killed. It’s about life, and truly living one’s life even when faced with the prospect of death.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! On the other hand, I would like to bullet some of my favorite quotes in the movie.
- “We’re all traveling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride.”
- "And in the end I think I’ve learned the final lesson from my travels in time; and I’ve even gone one step further than my father did: The truth is I now don’t travel back at all, not even for the day, I just try to live every day as if I’ve deliberately come back to this one day, to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life."
- "I’d only give one piece of advice to anyone marrying. We’re all quite similar in the end. We all get old and tell the same tales too many times. But try and marry someone kind"
- Tim: The real troubles in your life…will always be things that never crossed your worried mind.
- "No one can prepare you for the love and the fear."
(gifs credit to its respectful owners)
Talk about Disney: Facts about Me
As you may or may not know I am a huge Disney fan. I would love to bullet some facts about me that’s of course related to Disney.
- If I were to choose one Disney character that somehow describes me, it would be MULAN. We almost have the same personality. Bulleted below:
- I never easily give-up. I believe that “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all” This quote is saying that a person who can handle adversity is the best type of person. Mulan could have easily gave up on the army after they let her go but she fought to keep them safe. If a person faces adversity and still shine then they have shown that they are a leader.
- I ignore the pessimists. I always tune out the naysayers. Mulan fought all kinds of uphill battles — quite literally, in some cases — but ended up bringing glory to her country because she didn’t listen to those determined to bring her down.
- Family Is The Most Important. Mulan is always thinking about her family, and her family is always thinking about her. They guide her and help her continue on in her mission. Mulans father throws the sword of thevillain guy—a symbol of Mulan bringing her victory to him—aside to hug his daughter.
2. What Disney Character (s) has your dream personality?
My dream personality on the other hand would probably involve a bit more of Belle’s grace and demure nature. And I would throw in some of Timon and Pumbaa’s chilled ‘Hakuna Matata’ approach to life because I could really benefit from having no worries.
What I’ve been Watching Lately:
- The Spectacular Now is a story of a boy, Sutter, who falls for a girl, Aimee. Sutter (Miles Teller, from the Footloose remake) is the sort of high school senior whom teachers love and ruefully hate: he’s not a great student, but he’s always smiling and respectful—he just can’t get his act together long enough to actually study. He’s fun, and funny, and friendly and loyal, and a high-functioning alcoholic: more or less the life of the party. He’s got no idea what the future holds for him, but that’s because he lives in the now.
- Like Crazy. A British college student falls for an American student, only to be separated from him when she’s banned from the U.S. after overstaying her visa. Anna and Jacob fall instantly in love when they meet as students at an L.A. university. But Anna is British and when graduation approaches, Anna decides to stay and violate her student visa rather than returning to England. After a visit home, she is then unable to return to the United States. While fighting customs and immigration battles, Anna and Jacob must decide if their relationship is worth the distance and the hardship.
- Divergent. This thrilling action-adventure film is set in a world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader to destroy all Divergents, Tris must learn to trust in the mysterious Four and together they must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it’s too late.
Uhm, I just wanna ask myself regarding my maturity level.. damn, its like I’ve just had my puberty stage. I have this teenage fantasy, having a crush to boy bands namely 5SOS, 1D and more. Oh God, this happened when I viewed their video on youtube and tadaa.. getting hooked by their captivating voices and utterly handsome faces!!
Hello August, hopefully these weird feelings I have right now will change soon, very soon!
July was a blast. A month full of fun and surprises. And I’m expecting August to be more enjoyable month since I’ll start my job very soon.
My August Mission:
- Work a lot, save more.
- Rebond hair.
- Medical check-up for mom and papa.
- Support family.
- Meet new interesting people.
- Jog. Maintain a healthy living.
- Go to church.
- Read bible
- Be good always.
- Never give-up
- Always be positive.
- Birthday of grandmom.
To God be the Glory!
Late upload. Taken last July 20. I just love the sea so much. The waves, the rocks, the clouds, the wind… everything about nature is love. <3
072914 SELFIESTEEM- GEEKY SIDE.
This is me when I’m bored. Oh ha! ;)) Hello halo halu hi hey ho hahaha Bored talaga ako.. meron pa akong ipo-post na unpublished pero eedit ko pa. Haaaaaaaay, nagutom tuloy ako lol
She’s Dating the Gangster
Last Saturday was one of the best days of my life. Wanna know why? Because one of my wishes came true. I was able to watch the movie “She’s Dating the Gangster” :) For you, it might sounds very childish or what.. but yan talaga ang nagpapasaya sa akin eh.. mga SIMPLENG bagay. :)
I’ve read the book before and I never expect na pareho yung book sa movie.. Kaya nga excited akong panoorin kasi alam kong magagampanan talaga ng Kathniel nang maayos yung story. Yea I admit, I am a Kathniel fan at talagang kinikilig ako sa kanila. hihih
Okay back to the movie. I really love the story especially the twist. Kahit na maraming binago, nagustuhan ko pa rin ang movie. Isa lang naman ang gustong iparating ng kwento sa atin eh.. yung mga aral na nakukuha sa simpleng pag-iibigan ni Athena at Kenji na dinugtungan nina Kelai at Kenneth.
Let me bullets some lessons I have learned from the movie.
- Ang lahat ng bagay ay may right timing. Kahit pilitin mo mang kontrahin ang panahon, kung hindi pa tama, pilit na ilalayo’t ilalayo kayo. Pareho na rin po yan sa mga pangarap mo sa buhay. Kung hindi pa right time para sa iyo, hinding hindi mo talaga yan makakamit.
- Marunong ka sanang maghintay. Dahil sa paghihintay, sadyang ibibigay rin ng Diyos ang tamang oras para sa iyo. Each of us has each own watch (relo)… wag magmadali, wag ka ring sumuko. Maghintay ka lang…gaya ni Athena, bago paman mahuli ang lahat, nakapaghintay sya kay Kenji kahit na kay tagal na panahon bago ulit sila nagkitang muli. :)
- Wag kang pumasok sa isang bagay kung alam mong masasaktan ka lang. Pretend relationship might sound fun and challenging yet its one of the worst games na dapat mong di paglaruan. Baka ikaw ang mapahamak.. puso mo pa ang kapalit. Basag!
- Let go of the things that make you sad. Just like in love. Kung alam mong lagi ka nalang pinapaluha nito at alam mong maraming maapektuhan, maybe, the best thing to do is to let it go. If it comes back, its yours.. kung hindi, sadyang di talaga kayo para sa isa’t isa. Hindi na uso ang martir. Hindi na rin uso yung pagiging selfish kasi alam mong hindi ka liligaya kung alam mong maraming nasasaktan sa inyong pag-iibigan. Kaya nga GREAT LOVE ang masasabi ko sa love stroy nina Athena at Kenji eh kasi hindi sila selfish. They never allowed their feelings for each other to cloud their decisions.
- Kung mahal mo, sabihin mo! Wag mong itago, baka mahuli pa ang lahat. Be true to your feelings. Wag na wag kang magtago ng kahit ano paman especially sa partner mo. Just like Abegail did. Wrong decision ang nagawa nyang paglihim regarding sa sakit nya. Imbes na sabihin nya kay Kenji yung sakit nyay, inilihim nya ito at nakipagbreak sya dito. Kaya naging komplikado tuloy. Thumbs up din ako ng sabihin ni Athena na give up na sya sa pretend relationship nila ni Kenji kasi na inlab na sya dito. Wow, she’s the girl. In front of him, inadmit nyang mahal na nya ito. Eh di solve lahat.. tapos ang pretend at naging totoo na ang relasyon nila. PERFECT!
- Wag mong pilitin magbago ang isang tao para lang ibigin mo. At wag mong piliting bagohin ang sarili mo para lang sa isang tao. Magpakatotoo ka. Sabi nga ni author, “"Love is seeing an imperfect person perfectly.."
- At higit sa lahat, narealized ko na ang love ay napakakomplikadong bagay. Ibang iba sa Math na sadyang nag-mumultiply, divide, minus o add ka lang. Kung ako ang nasa katayuan ni Athena? Ugh I dunno if makakaya ko ba, kung magigive up ko ba si Kenji o what. not everyone is created to withstand the struggle and sacrifices they had to go through. Kaya bilib na bilib ako sa mga bida.
Last July 19, we had a party together with our relatives. The party was a late celebration for the birthday of my Aunt. Pictures above were taken before the party started. They’re my gorgeous cousins. :)